Friday, March 20, 2009

NEW CHEETOS GIANT meatballs

Sorry, but today's entry is not a fruit; although, I bet a few people wished they were. However,*reads label*, it does contain corn, soybean and sunflower...do they count if they're cousins to the fruit?

I tried to find them online; so, my friend, Spicy, can see them. But, I couldn't find any pictures of them AT ALL! I guess, they're crazy new. The only reference I found was a post about Hyori Lee. She's hot, but not the kind of hot I'm looking for.

So, after 5 minutes of futility, "HERE, SPICY. Enjoy the new non-Hyori Lee hot craze!!!!" My sis and I like the Flaming Hot Cheetos GIANT a lot more.

Oh, and I call them meatballs because they're almost the size of the meatballs that come in Italian spaghetti. At the end of the bag, there's these flakey flakes....I'd show them to you, but it's gone in the trash. Giant Fail.


^- Flaming Hot Cheetos Giant Ball Packaging -^


^- Flaming Hot GIANT in my hand -^


^- Cheetos CHEESE GIANT bag -^


^- Cheetos GIANT meatball in reference to Maruchan! One with flash, one without -^



^- Flakey crumbs at bottom of bag -^


Cost: $1.77 @ Walmart
Scientific Name: Cheetos flamingoso / cheesiotos
Origin: Frito-Lay factory at Plano, TX
Color: Red or orange flakes with yellowy center
Texture: Large, round, dry, flakey
Description: It's like eating the regular brand but in giant ball form. It tastes better than the asteroids. Unfortunately, due to its large size, the dryness of the snack is quite more noticeable than the regular or asteroids. How many can you stuff in your mouth and still be able to say CHUBBY BUNNY!?!? If you have dentures, I advise to not eat them. They may hurt your gums and the roof of your mouth because of its size and texture.

What is it like? Anything remotely close?
Yes, a mixture of the original and asteroids! But more dry and HUGE.

Overall Taste: Regular Cheetos Giant isn't as good as the PUFFS, but it can hold up its own; especially, since the PUFFS are just puffs now. Have you noticed?! (Try it! And look at the lettering on the packages! You will be as sad as me!) If you're looking to replace your childhood cheez ball favorite, think again. It's too hard and dry to be a Planter's Cheez Ball replacement. Cheetos Giant, 1 thumbs up. Flaming Hot Giant, two thumbs up--a lot tastier than his brother, the Cheese Giant; because it is tastier, it's a lot more fun to eat!

3 comments:

  1. Them Chips Flaming Hot GIANT Balls are good as hell , im mad they stopped selling the hot asteroids Omg i love hot cheetos any brand baby !

    ReplyDelete